06 Apr Delivering a totally awesome customer experience
- Delivering a totally awesome customer experience
July 13, 2016
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Delivering an excellent client experience is essential to practice success – but the majority of practices remain highly complacent about how both their clients – and their lost prospects – see them.
Those practices that do focus on client/customer experience reap the rewards in terms of higher conversion rates, more referrals, less downward pressure on fees, enhanced pricing power, increased employee engagement and the ability to differentiate themselves in a highly competitive market.
This workshop is targeted at law practice principals and managers who really want to make a truly excellent customer experience their competitive advantage. It discusses:
- What clients want – trends and research re client value.
- Where law practices need to try harder
- How to get your team on board
- Developing team skills & changing team behaviours
- Practice systems to support an excellent customer experience
- The engagement experience – and how to convert enquiries
- Measuring the client experience and net promoter scores
- Positioning, marketing and client experience
- Leveraging an excellent experience into more clients and higher profits.